Buy this book on-line
Anonymous : Original Stereocard Photograph. "Mineral Spring, Central Park, NY"
circa.1865. Original stereocard on board (6 7/8 x 3 3/8 inch) with title on the sides of the orange board. Image of the Mineral Springs Pavilion built in 1865 by Olmsted & Vaux in a Moorish style on the Northwest Edge of Sheep Meadow. This popular attraction was torn down in 1953 by Robert Moses. Shows several visitors in front of the structure with fresh landscaping and the American flag waving in the wind on the top flagpole. Fine clean copy with no marks.. Book. Book Condition: Collectible-Fine. Binding: No Binding
Click here for full details of this book, to ask a question or to buy it on-line.
Bibliophile Bookbase probably offers multiple copies of Anonymous : Original Stereocard Photograph. "Mineral Spring, Central Park, NY". Click here to select from a complete list of available copies of this book.
Bibliophile Bookbase lists over 5 million books, maps and prints including first editions, livres anciens, out-of-print books, atlases and livres d'occasion.